This next post is about what I do to keep my face looking and staying youthful. As well, it is a post about prevention; in that our skincare regimen needs to start as young as possible in order to prevent aging in skin later.
My newest skincare routine literally only involves one product: that’s right just ONE. You see, there are so many skincare lines that have anywhere from 3 to 5 steps. For example: after washing your face, you’ll have a toner, next an eye serum, then a face serum, etc. It gets to be tiresome to do this twice a day every day. Especially of you’re a busy mom such as myself.
What is so great about this Catherine Jinn Pro Bio-Placenta Essence is that it is a combination formula designed to cut your skin care routine down to just one product. This formula was created for the busy women who need something simple and efficient. Not to mention, with South Korea being in the lead of cutting-edge skincare in the beauty industry, this company took their knowledge from South Korea and produced it in the USA.
Here are some of the many reasons this product is so amazing (courtesy of Catherine Jinn):
- Helps Rejuvenate Skin: Developed to mimic human placenta growth factors, our 5 unique peptides promote collagen & elastic production. In just weeks, your skin can begin to look firmer & younger.
- Like Botox But Safer: Built-in neuropeptides (Argireline, Inyline) help soften “expression wrinkles” such as laugh lines, crow’s feet & forehead creases. You’ll love the silky-soft difference!
- Helps Detoxify & Renew: Oligo elements & crucial vitamins contribute to your skin’s natural antioxidant powers. Nourished by this potent combo, your skin can glow with health & vitality.
- Naturally Nontoxic: No paraben. No fragrance. No animal testing. No worries! Pro Bio-Placenta Essence is your safer, easier alternative to costly injections & skin resurfacing.
Those are just a few of the many reasons of why it is in my daily beauty routine. Making my life simple an efficient is key when having a little one to take care of. As well, taking preventative measures now, I find is so important and over-looked in our society.
Simplify your beauty regimen and pick up the Bio Placenta Serum here. Thank you all for reading!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored. However, I only blog on products that I love and use and hope that you will as well. Thank you.
In this blog posting, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite lip colors of this season and how perfect is it to share around Valentine’s Day?
- This matte lip stain in the color, High Drama, has such a deep vampy color, makes it perfect for date night. It can be found here.
- The bottom lip liner is a popular matte nude color that I see on social media all of the time and I have bought this over and over again for the last 2 years! It’s the color ‘whirl’ from MAC and it can be found here.
- This next lip color is absolutely beautiful and so rich in color! I love it because I can make it lighter or darker depending on how much I apply. The dark color is a perfect pairing for a February winter look. This color (in Bette) can be found here.
- Also, this is not a NARS lip color, but I am putting this one on here, because I use this as a base for the NARS to last on my lips. It is the Hourglass lip pencil in the shade ‘Icon’ found here. Bonus: I use this color on it’s own too, and it’s such a bold red that is just gorgeous in the Spring and Summer!
- I’m putting in this color for those of you who want more of a natural shade for your Valentine’s Day event. This Lorac lipstick has such an amazing smooth finish and I use the above MAC lip liner underneath to make it last longer. It is in the shade ‘Duchess’ found here.
Kat Von D
- This one was not in the photo but I wanted to share this last shade with you because I am absolutely obsessed with Kat Von D’s everlasting liquid lipstick colors. This shade Underage Red – bright crimson is perfect if you’re looking for a brighter red for your Valentine’s Day. And the long lasting wear of these colors are just unbelievable.
I hope you enjoyed this posting, comment below to let me know what shade is your favorite! Thank you.
*Disclosure: This post was not sponsored and I am not a beauty expert. I just want to share my favorite products and hope you’ll love them too!
I decided to do a glimpse into my baby shower to not only give you style inspiration, but possibly decoration inspiration as well!
One of the first photos that will catch your eye is probably the huge balloon arch that my lovingly mother and husband did for the shower. They actually found this tutorial on pinterest here. You’ll see that they decided to leave out the foliage, that is simply because it was during winter time and a lot of our trees in AZ look a little sad this time of year.
Just an FYI, this balloon arch is made from simple ingredients but it does take a lot of work and a few hands to pitch in!
Naturally, the clothespin line, mason floral jars and banners are a common theme at showers.
All of these were done DIY by myself and some wonderful friends of mine. You can find an infinite number of ideas on how to recreate this on pinterest just like I did. I will share a few below:
Now onto the yummy desserts!
These were all done by my friend and amazing sister in law. The left are simple chocolate cupcakes and the bottom right are cake pops. As for the top/right, these are oreo truffles and they are just as amazing as they sound. Below is the recipe:
*Photo Credit: :JacquelineEkama
I hope you’ve enjoyed a teaser of my baby shower and hopefully gather some insight from it. Please comment below on what you would like to see next. Thank you for reading!
*Disclaimer: This posting was not sponsored. I only make suggestions to items that I personally love and would think that you would benefit too.
Living in Arizona, dry skin is inevitable. Especially in the winter, the dryness tends to lead to cracked knuckles and a flaky look on your face. Of course doing every day tips such as drinking lots of water can help, but sometimes we need that extra moisturization to give us a healthy glow even in the dead of winter.
I included below, some of the products that I use that have really helped get rid of the dry/flaky skin on my face.
I wanted to give my face a deep renewal and peel before I started a dry skin treatment process. Just like exfoliating, it is important to relieve your skin of some of the overdue flakes/blotchyness that we discover from free radicals and winter dry air. Due to the deep penetration of the glycolic acid in this Sephora Super Serum, we can improve our skin’s appearance and texture.
- I could not find the Sephora Super Serum on their site anymore, so here it is on Amazon Bonus: It makes my face oh so soft! Just in case that one is not longer available, I included this Origins Renewal Serum from Sephora.
After further exasperation of not getting enough moisture around my nose and cheek areas, I finally did some research of how I can renew my skin’s moisture so that when I put on makeup, I won’t have the flaky buildup look but rather a radiant glow. After reading countless articles, I finally found that having a cream (such as the above) with hyaluronic acid intensely hydrates the skin and recharges it.
Those of you who need that extra boost of moisture, I HEAR you and I’ve got you covered. Argan oil has become one of the most talked about products in the skin industry due to it’s amazing effects! Because of it’s Vitamin E and rich fatty acid, it helps to nourish and hydrate the skin. Plus, it gives us our face this rich summer glow that our skin is missing.
- Although pretty pricey, I highly recommend this Josie Maran – 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil. This product is just amazing, because it is pure argan oil without all of the chemicals. Plus, a little bit goes a looooooong way! Simply rub into your fingers and pat on your skin and even your hair! Giving us that youthful-looking complexion.,
- For those of you who want that youthful-looking complexion, but don’t need as much of an oily texture, I give you the Josie Maran – 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light. This product is perfect to put on right before your makeup. After using this, I never put a highlighter on my cheekbones!
- Last but not least, as an extra bonus, I put this Josie Maran – Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm after I apply my makeup and it works as a finisher (setting in the foundation). Put it on before and my makeup glides while the subtle glow awakens the complexion and gives my face a luminous light.
Lastly, I will show you what I have been using as my makeup routine to not allow any last flakyness and keep that radiance from all of the products used above.
- First off, those who know me, know that I don’t normally wear a lot of foundation. However I am including a foundation that I sometimes wear for those of you who prefer more of a full coverage. This Benefit ‘Hello Flawless’ Liquid Foundation has been a miracle worker around those tough dry patches on my face. This foundation contains vitamin C and E derivatives to support antiaging and boost cellular respiration to give us a youthful glow while looking natural. Bonus: It has SPF 25.
- If you are not in need of a full coverage look (like myself), I highly recommend this Tarte BB Tinted Moisturizer that I have been using for 2 years now. A lot of times, I will just use the above Jose Maran Light Argan Oil and this tinted moisturizer, saving my mornings loads of time and giving my face an all day moisturized appearance. This tinted cream is perfect because it is literally an ALL-IN-ONE by including:
- BB Cream
- Moisture to the skin
- Priming our skin for foundation
- Works on the skin for 12 hours
- And has SPF 30
Thank you so much for reading as this is my first Life Style post! I really hope you enjoyed my recommendations and would love to hear your feedback!
*Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This post is not sponsored; I recommend products that I personally use and love and hope you will too.